Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Arrival for Internship
Dear All,

I am writing to inform you that I may be a few hours late for my internship today, 10th June 2024. I have a pre-scheduled appointment at the National Identification Registration Authority (NIRA) to resolve some urgent issues with my national ID.
I understand the importance of punctuality and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I will ensure I complete all my tasks for the day and update you on my arrival time.

I appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,
Ogwal Joshua Robin.
(06-10-2024, 08:35 AM)joshrobins Wrote: Dear All,

I am writing to inform you that I may be a few hours late for my internship today, 10th June 2024. I have a pre-scheduled appointment at the National Identification Registration Authority (NIRA) to resolve some urgent issues with my national ID.
I understand the importance of punctuality and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I will ensure I complete all my tasks for the day and update you on my arrival time.

Sincerely,
Ogwal Joshua Robin.
Concerning the above, I would like to inform the entire team that I am now back for work.

Thank you.
(06-10-2024, 12:38 PM)joshrobins Wrote:
(06-10-2024, 08:35 AM)joshrobins Wrote: Dear All,

Sincerely,
Ogwal Joshua Robin.
Concerning the above, I would like to inform the entire team that I am now back for work.

Thank you.

Okay. We are waiting for today's report.
Welcome back.